📖 DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell: Main Thread

4 Likes

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALP!!!

(x.com)
tweet

5 Likes

Bwhahahahahahahahah

wow looks like we get anothet super cool hangout session with a horrible game

1 Like

Khet playtime on indefinite hiatus lmfao

2 Likes

Are our Argentinian brothers still helping Fil?

2 Likes

A little bit, but it’s mostly died down. Phil can’t decide whether or not he nipped the Argentinian thing in the bud a while ago, or if it’s still hurting the business. :pig:

1 Like

Last time I checked a stream he had removed the member count due to excessive sodium. That was legit the funniest thing to happen to him in a while, well at least until Kat rolled up.

1 Like

Maybe you should stop spreading conspiracy theories for money and watching detractor memes, have you thought about that?

But seriously it would have been better if Phil just didn’t go into detail about why this was scrapped.

Fet Khet has a tummy ache? Sure buddy.

In conclusion Phil is a retard, Khet is fat and I would not fuck her.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Oh, Khat is “under the weather” because she is so stressed out from working her part time job, stuffing her hole full of Doordash, and playing video games in her office.

He makes it sound like she was working a 16 hour double shift as a Nurse and she’s so “stressed out” from coming home folding clothes and restocking shelves, along with ringing customers up. God, she might as well be working in a coal mine, the way he makes it sound like.

2 Likes

Well today she was making elephant noises while vacuuming, at least that is what Phil said.

So that was pretty hype.

1 Like

I need to keep a running total of how many times Phil has referred to his wife as an elephant.

5 Likes

I don’t like body shaming anyone, but let’s be fair: that girl, Jesus Christ, you can tell she eats her feelings. It takes WORK to get that BIG! Not saying she could’ve been on the next issue of Sports illustrated, but she was at least somewhat fit and cared about her body. Once she left that livestream in Halloween, you know she said “Well, I’m married now! Where’s my burgers from Dicks, Phil?”

For my non PNW detractors, yes, there is a burger joint called Dicks that people up there swear their lives on that it’s the best thing since sliced bread.

That said, Phil is trying to do whatever it takes to get people to donate. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’ll have a “Khat will appear on stream” goal. I remember on That Being Said when Gundam was on, and they were making fun of Jasper how Phil will have a Febreeze goal, as he’d be too lazy to give the proper respects for Jasper if he does die. “You know guys, it’s starting to really stink in here. I would love for it to not stink, so I can spray the Febreeze in my office, you guys.”

That’s what I see next for Phil. Like he had a “Save the House” goal, he’ll go back to the well and have a “Now guys! If we hit $1,000, Khat will come in and be part of the stream, you guys.”

5 Likes

uhuh

Trolls are out in force tonight :pig:

d5 d6

6 Likes

as a brit it hurts to say this but “VIVA ARGENTINA” you can have the falklands back

1 Like

Intros are getting more and more autistic:

4 Likes

God its like phil is maahing jab on the royalty free downloads

3 Likes

$20 on a night stream, Phil will probably cope and act like night streams are always slow (which they are usually) but this night stream is just making up for 1mm being absent for a stream.

3 Likes

Decent cope about trolls in the Daily Wrap, tonight.

Phil brags that his business has not been ruined by the Argentinian memberships, then immediately afterward, he says his business has been in decline since the end of last year, and he still can’t get his memberships back up to where he wants them.

Trolls don’t bother him, because their shenanigans are only a momentary annoyance. Trolls are so stupid.

( 6:37 )

4 Likes