📖 DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell: Main Thread

$24

He memoryholed the $4 when the first $10 tip landed

3 Likes

Someone ought to make a montage of phil saying he’s on a decline only to then a few days later say he’s successful.

4 Likes

It’s quite insane how often Phil will retcon himself in the same sentence.

He has told so many lies and have so many narratives going he can’t keep track of it all.

1 Like

I think phil gets off on the obfuscation he runs everyday, it’s why he brags that he gets behind the scene tips as a debunk to PoPs work.

Even though that brag then possibly invalidates any low support day.

1 Like

And will contradict that by doing the “muh chargebacks” to indicate he makes less that what the tracking says.

The mongoloid can’t keep a narrative straight and he is a shit liar.

2 Likes

yeah despite being a wrestling fan and knowing about plotlines, even subconciously trying to sell events like the LTG evo sht. Phil has no idea how to keep a narrative consistent or even engaging.

I feel like with other lolcows given enough 1 on 1 time you could get them to self-destruct, like get cyraxx to admit hes a pedo (yes I know hes done that with tibbz). With phil though, I feel like even though we have the bank leaks, which are his and weren’t someone taking his money he would still find a way to lie out of any allegations be it WWEC or just not being broke

1 Like

Well his most used pieces of evidence he uses in all cases is “trust me bro” and “because I say so”.

1 Like

that or going clown mode and saying “huh?”

2 Likes

Do not forget the bank leaks only had a “NUGGET OF TRUTH” to them.Fuckin lieing pigroach of a “MAN”

1 Like

Oh shit! I missed the BRAND NEW SUPPORT ANIMATIONS for Street Fighter. I was too busy learning the national anthem of Argentina.

4 Likes

Pretty insane Fightcade segment on the podcast, today.

Phil learns that his IP address may be visible to other players on Fightcade, so he freaks the fuck out, and blames his audience for lying to him for 10 years.

During the rant, Phil cannot help himself from shitting on Rollback Netcode and the SRK forums. He claims his SRK posts were deleted because he was speaking the truth about his greedy contemporaries.

Someone in chat brings up that Phil’s old SRK posts are archived, so Phil goes toxic, claims that this person is a secret detractor, and bans them.

d1

Later, PlayerEssence (a gaming Youtube with more than 100k subs) tells Phil to stop playing the victim, so receives his own toxic LIMB as well.

d2

More on PlayerEssence

https://www.youtube.com/@Playeressence
d4

This dude has been watching DSP, casually it seems, for years. Seems like he always gave Phil the benefit of the doubt.

7 Likes

4 Likes

Well. where do we start on stuff dave revealed tonight whilst having a meltdown… casually confirms the PlanetJeff x 1MM relation. casually drops that his support base is alot smaller than we all perceive.

4 Likes

This was a fucking wild ride.

Complete skitzo, he was all over the fucking place “debunking” shit left and right

2 Likes

I absolutely love these kind of streams. SmugsydePaul, money buffed and high on his own copium, cannot control himself. He always ends up revealing so much more than he realizes. And, as a bonus, the inevitable downturn from this high is all the more amusing.

3 Likes

I don’t know what the fuck to say. It was a fever dream.

He name dropped PlanetJeff likes four times, he straight up said that “1MM is a supporter who has come and gone” , and he admitted that he has a “rotating door” of supporters who come, go, and then are seamlessly replaced by other supporters, and this just repeats over and over.

He thought that he was killing it, tonight. He thought he was coolly and calmly debunking the troll conspiracies with facts and logic, but he just incriminated himself even more, and admitted to some real shady shit.

Phil has really lost his fucking mind over the last year or so. His mentall illness has accelerated at an alarming rate, and he seems to grow ever more delusional every couple months.

This dude needs help lol.

6 Likes

the rule of thumb must be applied here for phil speak. when he talks. he is lying. sounds like Jeff is laying low and may return under a new magical alias.

In general the whole stream was proving his false claims right, was supported by 3 people. was all drama. was schizo. i switched off after an hour of looping but returned and he was still going.

4 Likes

Definitely possible. I was shocked that he said it at all. He can’t help himself.

2 Likes

I highly doubt 1MM is gone.

Either Phil got whatever he was thinking of saying mixed up in his mind or he is saying that the name “1MM” is now gone.

He was all over the fucking place today “debunking” all sorts of shit left and right, and Phil can’t stay on track on the best of days.

Right now he has a lot of stressors. The fightcade thing, the 1MM and his dwindeling support.

1 Like

Be interesting to see the trend in his yt finances thats for sure. Hes under pressure and i dont know any gayops at the moment that is pushing his buttons.

1 Like